The giveaway is on!
- Ask a question or leave an answer anywhere at Bicycles.StackExchange that earns a score of +2 to enter into the contest -- Broadcast your bike wisdom and cycling curiosity to the world!
Earn sharing badges to multiply your chance of winning
- x3 for Announcer Badge (25 unique IPs in 3 days)
- x10 for Booster Badge (300 unique IPs in 4 days)
- x20 for Publicist Badge (1,000 unique IPs in 5 days)
- Note: Sharing badges can be earned on any question ever asked at Bicycles.StackExchange (some might be more "shareable" than others). But be sure to use the sharing icons (Facebook, Twitter) located under the voting arrows, or share the URL in the "Link" button -- these options include your user ID in the URL, which enables us to track your shares.
This contest will last 2 weeks (Nov 21 - Dec 5), but inbound referrals will be counted through the third week.
Badges must be earned between Nov 21 and December 11 (start/end dates included) for the multiplyer to take effect.
A winner will be determined by random drawing and announced Monday, December 12.
Anyone, anywhere can enter this contest. However, the prize must be picked up by the contest winner or a friend from an REI store (US only) before Feb. 1, 2012.