In my experience, there are a lot of repeated driver behaviors that are worth learning about and developing proper reactions to:
- Rolling through stops to turn at near corner
- Preparing for turn without using signal (often visible)
- Halting traffic to let cyclist through/disrupting right-of-way order
- Inching forward while at red lights
- Hesitation just prior to entering intersection/eye contact with cyclist
I have lots of questions about this type of behavior, and would definitely like to note as many of them as possible to be prepared. Would questions about a specific driver behavior as it pertains to cyclist safety be on topic? Would a
driver-behavior tag be appropriate?