Retired primary school teacher, road cyclist (~6000km/y), winter cyclocrosser
Year built 1953, started cycling at age 14
If 42 is the answer, n+1 is the number of bikes to own.
Top network posts
- 17 Are electric bike speed limitations set in stone?
- 15 Could I use a front rim to build a rear wheel?
- 12 Jan Ullrich's TT bike in la Vuelta 1999: why the bigger rear wheel?
- 11 What can I use for a DIY cable end?
- 11 Are CO₂ tire cartridges reusable for multiple tires?
- 10 Is there a way to remember pedal, crank position before taking sharp turns
- 10 How to keep my testicles from freezing on a recumbent
- View more network posts →