- Physics♦ 46.3k 46.3k 1111 gold badges9191 silver badges188188 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.5k 1.5k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Astronomy 751 751 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 538 538 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Earth Science 409 409 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 155 Why are the wet patches on these floor tiles circular?
- 135 Why is nuclear waste more dangerous than the original nuclear fuel?
- 127 If you are vacuuming your carpet and you wrap the cord around your body do you become a magnet?
- 124 Can a Foucault pendulum really prove Earth is rotating?
- 110 How do we know neutrons have no charge?
- 74 Why do beams of light (from torches or other directed sources) not extend to infinity?
- 67 2002 research: speed of light slowing down?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.