Member for 6 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 30 '19 at 2:15
- Physics♦ 53.7k 53.7k 1212 gold badges105105 silver badges212212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.7k 1.7k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Academia 978 978 11 gold badge77 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Astronomy 928 928 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Earth Science 421 421 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 161 Why are the wet patches on these floor tiles circular?
- 151 Why doesn't water boil in the oven?
- 139 Why is nuclear waste more dangerous than the original nuclear fuel?
- 127 If you are vacuuming your carpet and you wrap the cord around your body do you become a magnet?
- 125 Can a Foucault pendulum really prove Earth is rotating?
- 109 How do we know neutrons have no charge?
- 79 Why do beams of light (from torches or other directed sources) not extend to infinity?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 30 '19