I work on the Netflix Open Connect content delivery network. In my past lives, I've worked on GIS applications, data mining, radiation sensors, and physics simulations. I've used technologies ranging from the trendy (Java, C#, and Scala) to the archaic (Fortran and AML).
Just trying to change the world, one movie at a time.
Member for 9 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 12 '12 at 17:41
- Stack Overflow 17k 17k 77 gold badges4343 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Bicycles 880 880 11 gold badge88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 251 251 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Server Fault 181 181 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 233 HTTP vs HTTPS performance
- 109 CountDownLatch vs. Semaphore
- 106 How to close a Java Swing application from the code
- 87 How do I time a method's execution in Java?
- 74 What is the ideal data type to use when storing latitude / longitude in a MySQL database?
- 66 How much null checking is enough?
- 52 What is cool about generics, why use them?
- View more network posts →