I'm a self-teaching geek. teaching because that process is far from over. I don't know a ton, but what I know, I'll share, and I won't answer a question if I'm not confident I'm correct.
Seattle, WA, United States
Member for 8 years, 11 months
67 profile views
Last seen Nov 26 '18 at 13:40
- Bicycles 27.9k 27.9k 33 gold badges6666 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 2.3k 2.3k 55 gold badges1515 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 415 415 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 380 380 22 gold badges33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 257 257 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 99 Boot without starting X-server
- 68 How to use drop handlebars properly?
- 48 Why don't Tour de France riders always ride their TT bikes?
- 36 Why can't Yellow Jersey change hands on last day of Tour De France?
- 34 Why is buying a bike as a whole cheaper than buying separate parts and building it?
- 34 Why might a compact drivetrain be frowned upon?
- 33 Is it really going to damage a bike to wash it with a hose?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (21)
10 Can I ask questions about unicycles here? Mar 30 '12
4 Should we have a tag for polemic questions? May 31 '12
3 On or off topic: watching racing Jul 26 '11
3 Why has my exchange with zenbikes disappeared? Apr 21 '12