Tom Hawtin - tackline
Rides an Azub Eco 20".
There is nothing more dangerous than a programmer with a screwdriver.
Member for 10 years, 3 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jan 15 '12 at 19:01
- Stack Overflow 139.7k 139.7k 3030 gold badges204204 silver badges291291 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.6k 3.6k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Bicycles 777 777 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 743 743 11 gold badge88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Travel 688 688 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 576 String concatenation: concat() vs "+" operator
- 374 How do I determine whether an array contains a particular value in Java?
- 322 Can enums be subclassed to add new elements?
- 322 How do I clone a generic List in Java?
- 294 Viewing contents of a .jar file
- 258 When to use LinkedList over ArrayList in Java?
- 185 How can I check if a method is static using reflection?
- View more network posts →