Tom Hawtin - tackline
Rides an Azub Eco 20".
There is nothing more dangerous than a programmer with a screwdriver.
Member for 9 years, 6 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jan 15 '12 at 19:01
- Stack Overflow 135.3k 135.3k 3030 gold badges194194 silver badges282282 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.6k 3.6k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Bicycles 767 767 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Travel 688 688 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 653 653 11 gold badge88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 548 String concatenation: concat() vs "+" operator
- 352 How do I determine whether an array contains a particular value in Java?
- 314 How do I clone a generic List in Java?
- 312 Can enums be subclassed to add new elements?
- 264 Viewing contents of a .jar file
- 235 When to use LinkedList over ArrayList in Java?
- 177 How can I check if a method is static using reflection?
- View more network posts →