Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
San Francisco, CA, United States
Member for 9 years, 3 months
12 profile views
Last seen May 3 '16 at 18:29
- Cryptography 10.2k 10.2k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Bicycles 8.2k 8.2k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Information Security 5.6k 5.6k 1919 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 574 574 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 223 Why is writing your own encryption discouraged?
- 70 Forward-declare enum in Objective-C
- 67 SHA512 faster than SHA256?
- 67 Why do wireless keyboards only use 128-bit AES? Why not 256?
- 50 Effectiveness of Security Images
- 41 What is the difference between a HMAC and a hash of data?
- 34 What does it mean for a random number generator to be cryptographically secure?
- View more network posts →