GIS Professional using a wide set of tools ranging from established proprietary GIS & CAD tools to brand new and shiny open source projects to bits of code that I found somewhere along the way.
I'm interested in data science and geospatial analysis mainly using Python.
I've been making a solid effort to automate as much of the repetitive work tasks as I can.
- Geographic Information Systems 1.9k 1.9k 1818 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Bicycles 380 380 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 378 378 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 277 277 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Open Data 213 213 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 How to Start Web Mapping?
- 26 Seeking open source GIS platform?
- 22 Using schema other than public in PostGIS?
- 13 Is a dethatching rake significantly better for removing thatch than a regular rake?
- 8 How to visualize 3D model in ArcGIS?
- 8 libxml2.so.2 No version information available
- 8 What can cause the leaves of a rose bush to turn black and fall off?
- View more network posts →