I think I can now say that I am an experienced rider and I wouldn't go as far as to say "bike mechanic," more like a bike fixer-upper since I have never actually been paid, in money, to do it. I currently don't own a car so my bicycle is my main form of transportation which means that it always then must be in perfect working order; something I have been working on achieving over the past 3 years.
Kansas City, MO
Member for 7 years, 8 months
4 profile views
Last seen Apr 23 '12 at 3:43
Top Network Posts
- 19 What is the biggest component difference between a cheap road bike and an expensive road bike?
- 19 Can your rims wear down from too much braking?
- 12 What should I look for in a ukulele amp
- 11 Why don't brakes come with 'Safety Levers' any more?
- 11 When should a wheel be replaced?
- 10 Brooks B-17 isn't breaking in, how to accelerate the process?
- 9 What bike+equipment for a long daily urban commute?
- View more network posts →