I ride to work, to shops, on holiday and that is about it, nothing too exceptional.
I have done a few tours in my time and fixed a few bikes. I try not to personally own too many bikes as you can only ride one at a time.
I am very much interested in the history of the bike, particularly the technologies and socio-economic conditions that drive fashions in cycling.
I particularly like the voting system on SE and I hope that the site will grow in time to become a truly useful resource for all the many millions of people that do ride bikes. I am not currently sure how we get to become top useful bike site in terms of visitor numbers but I am sure it will happen just so long as those of us here already try our hardest to put good answers to sensible questions.
Wow. I have to log in every day until Tuesday, 24 January 2012 if I really want that gold badge for whatever reason. But I will.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 10 months
29 profile views
Last seen Feb 2 '12 at 0:11
Top Network Posts
- 43 Why are disc brakes rare road bikes?
- 36 Why is the front brake lever on the right if you 'drive' on the left and vice-versa?
- 33 Why are electric bikes so expensive?
- 31 Magento Email Template If Statements
- 30 Tactics for riding in strong winds
- 26 How long is the life cycle of a bicycle?
- 24 What makes a bike stay upright when moving?
- View more network posts →