Mostly I ride a commuter bike short distances as an environmentally friendly, cheap and healthy mode of transport.
Occasionally I ride off road on a hard-tail mountain bike.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
15 profile views
Last seen Apr 10 at 10:39
- Skeptics 11.3k 11.3k 77 gold badges5656 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Bicycles 7.3k 7.3k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 4k 4k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 3.9k 3.9k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Arqade 948 948 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 95 Why is it safer to bike with traffic, instead of facing oncoming cars?
- 56 Are speedometers designed to read high?
- 50 Do skilled cyclists really "use the front brake alone probably 95% of the time"?
- 46 Do 33% of high school graduates never read another book for the rest of their lives?
- 43 Is running anti-clockwise easier than running clockwise?
- 43 Why does Archer say "Balls" whenever someone says "Benoit"?
- 41 Are atheists barred from holding public office in Texas?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
3 List of ideas for blog posts Jan 10 '12
3 Ideas for events to promote Bicycles.SE at? Jan 23 '12
2 War on Britain's Roads docu review Dec 6 '12
1 We have a blog, who wants to write a post? Jul 11 '11
1 How to up the frequency of blog posts? Aug 15 '11