Mostly I ride a commuter bike short distances as an environmentally friendly, cheap and healthy mode of transport.
Occasionally I ride off road on a hard-tail mountain bike.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
15 profile views
Last seen Apr 10 '19 at 10:39
- Skeptics 11.4k 11.4k 88 gold badges5858 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Bicycles 7.6k 7.6k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 4.1k 4.1k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 4k 4k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Arqade 949 949 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 98 Why is it safer to bike with traffic, instead of facing oncoming cars?
- 56 Are speedometers designed to read high?
- 53 Do skilled cyclists really "use the front brake alone probably 95% of the time"?
- 46 Do 33% of high school graduates never read another book for the rest of their lives?
- 45 Why does Archer say "Balls" whenever someone says "Benoit"?
- 43 Is running anti-clockwise easier than running clockwise?
- 42 Are atheists barred from holding public office in Texas?
- View more network posts →