Jerome Lavigne is a commuter, tourer and randonneur.
Currently riding a steel Marinoni Sportivo with Shimano Ultegra up front and XT in the back, no-nonsense 32-spoke DT swiss wheels with 28mm Armadillo tires, plus dynamo hub lighting and a Brooks B-17 saddle for that randonneur look.
Formerly a resident of Vancouver, BC, he has traded the long, wet west coast cycling season for the much shorter but drier season in eastern Canada.
Member for 10 years, 1 month
20 profile views
Last seen Aug 6 '11 at 2:23
Top network posts
- 103 What is a reasonable speed for long distances on a bike?
- 33 What's the purpose of cycling gloves?
- 28 Pros/Cons of Bar-Ends?
- 26 What should I look for in clipless pedals and shoes?
- 25 What is safer...coaster brakes, regular brakes, or fixed gear braking?
- 25 What cadence should I aim for?
- 21 Does this chainring need to be replaced?
- View more network posts →