Jerome Lavigne is a commuter, tourer and randonneur.
Currently riding a steel Marinoni Sportivo with Shimano Ultegra up front and XT in the back, no-nonsense 32-spoke DT swiss wheels with 28mm Armadillo tires, plus dynamo hub lighting and a Brooks B-17 saddle for that randonneur look.
Formerly a resident of Vancouver, BC, he has traded the long, wet west coast cycling season for the much shorter but drier season in eastern Canada.
Member for 10 years, 11 months
20 profile views
Last seen Aug 6 '11 at 2:23
Top network posts
- 105 What is a reasonable speed for long distances on a bike?
- 33 What's the purpose of cycling gloves?
- 28 Pros/Cons of Bar-Ends?
- 26 What is safer...coaster brakes, rim brakes, or fixed gear braking?
- 26 What should I look for in clipless pedals and shoes?
- 25 What cadence should I aim for?
- 22 Does this chainring need to be replaced?
- View more network posts →