I'm an alumnus of UC Santa Barbara where I was on the cycling team. I also broadcasted sports for KCSB-FM 91.9 while I was there. I love working on bikes and making wheels. I have helped many of my friends with all kinds of repairs, and I hope I can help you get your bike working well, too.
Los Angeles, CA
Member for 7 years, 11 months
4 profile views
Last seen Aug 5 '11 at 21:22
Top network posts
- 9 What is a simple mnemonic for remembering the thread direction when removing pedals?
- 8 Converting bike from rim brakes to disc brakes
- 7 What are Daytime Running Lights for?
- 7 Does it matter which cassette I get for downtube friction shifters?
- 5 Can a bike with an internal bottom bracket be retrofitted to have an external bottom bracket?
- 5 What type of brakes are best for mountain bike racing?
- 5 Mountain bike in USD 1,000-1200 range
- View more network posts →