I’m from Austria, English is not my native tongue so please be lenient with my language skills.
I’m working and studying in the IT and electronics field with a Bachelor’s degree in Hardware Software Design.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 7 at 18:39
- Bicycles 6.1k 6.1k 99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 770 770 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- The Workplace 406 406 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 275 275 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 263 263 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 28 Stressed at work with no obvious source
- 23 Perfectly round holes on new Schwalbe Pro One tire
- 18 Stiff but short daily commute leading to "heavy" legs
- 17 Recurring flats on new bike
- 16 How to pass a bicycle while driving a car
- 14 How can I politely tell a family who invited me for dinner that I'm still hungry?
- 13 Learning how to build a bike: Is it better to buy a used bike and disassemble it?
- View more network posts →