Follow me on twitter... @GeekCyclist
- By day a Microsoft Platform Web Developer.
- By night 1/2 the year, a H.S Basketball Coach.
I am a mixed mode commuter - sometimes I ride, sometimes I drive, and sometimes there is a bus or train ride mixed in there.
- 2008 Specialized Roubaix Comp (pretty much stock)
- 2004 Novara Randonee - racks, fenders, lights and an upgrade to 105 on the rear after a crash.
Started commuting as an adult on a 1993 MtnTek Vertical - rack, fenders, slicks - Sold in 2013.
Salt Lake City, UT
Member for 9 years, 7 months
26 profile views
Last seen Mar 5 at 15:49
- Bicycles♦ 14.8k 14.8k 55 gold badges4949 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.8k 5.8k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Super User 171 171 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Webmasters 159 159 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 59 Why am I getting tree conflicts in Subversion?
- 53 How to compare strings in sql ignoring case?
- 49 Can you be ticketed for breaking the speed limit on a bike?
- 46 What do you wish someone had told you before your first commute?
- 46 How do on-road mountain bike speeds translate to road bike speeds?
- 34 Arguments for/against bike lanes?
- 31 Road bike carbon fiber frame life span
- View more network posts →