Japanese-English translator. Burner. Cyclist. Mosquito rancher.
Bike stable includes a Bob Jackson road bike, a Catrike Speed, and a Swobo del Norte single-speed, which is my street bike. Did a little racing in college. Rode the Southern Tier solo on the Catrike in 2010. Don't commute by bike since I work at home, but have done a bit of transportational cycling.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 6 '18 at 0:39
Top Network Posts
- 26 Is a recumbent trike faster than a non-recumbent bicycle?
- 19 How can I quickly change DNS server
- 14 How do you install Adobe AIR on an ipad
- 13 How efficient is string bike? Is this really a revolutionary bike?
- 12 Can the brake levers be moved from the side to the top of the handlebar?
- 11 Why are recumbents so slow uphill?
- 11 Bending back a bent head tube - is it worth trying?
- View more network posts →