Japanese-English translator. Burner. Cyclist. Mosquito rancher.
Bike stable includes a Bob Jackson road bike, a Catrike Speed, and a Swobo del Norte single-speed, which is my street bike. Did a little racing in college. Rode the Southern Tier solo on the Catrike in 2010. Don't commute by bike since I work at home, but have done a bit of transportational cycling.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jul 9 at 22:51
- Bicycles 7.7k 7.7k 1717 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- WordPress Development 271 271 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 146 146 33 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 123 123 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 26 Is a recumbent trike faster than a non-recumbent bicycle?
- 20 How can I quickly change DNS server
- 16 Why are recumbent bicycles and velomobiles illegal in UCI bicycle racing?
- 15 Can a new chain significantly improve the riding experience? If yes - what else can?
- 15 Can a broken/split chain be reassembled?
- 14 What should I upgrade first?
- 14 Buy cheaper bike and upgrade
- View more network posts →