Any colour you like.
- Editing Help
- Accept the answer
- Least Astonishment
- What do (lambda) function closures capture in Python?
- why 0-6 is -6 false
- Making a flat list out of list of lists in Python
- str.join : LC vs generator
- Some patterns for fast Python: Guido van Rossum
- Why does
a == b or c or dalways evaluate to True? or How do I test one variable against multiple values?
- Python removing duplicates in lists
- Loop “Forgets” to Remove Some Items
- Best way to check if an item is present in a list of lists?
- Stack Overflow 213.7k 213.7k 4646 gold badges403403 silver badges453453 bronze badges
- Code Review 3.1k 3.1k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 344 344 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Code Golf 167 167 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 161 161 22 gold badges22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 394 Element-wise addition of 2 lists?
- 324 OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory while using python subprocess in Django
- 314 python max function using 'key' and lambda expression
- 291 How can I print variable and string on same line in Python?
- 285 Python dict how to create key or append an element to key?
- 207 Is the list of Python reserved words and builtins available in a library?
- 202 Rounding to two decimal places in Python 2.7?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 17 '17