Currently working on my PhD at the Sauer Lab for Biophysics in Würzburg, mostly working on and maintaining the open source program rapidSTORM for super-resolution microscopy.
- Stack Overflow 34.6k 34.6k 33 gold badges6464 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 5.3k 5.3k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.9k 1.9k 1212 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Super User 856 856 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 445 How can I quickly delete a line in VIM starting at the cursor position?
- 234 How to properly write multiple authors in bibtex file?
- 132 Is it worth making a commit solely to resolve non-critical typos?
- 93 Automating telnet session using bash scripts
- 70 fork() branches more than expected?
- 64 Start script after another one (already running) finishes
- 60 how to write finding output to same file using awk command
- View more network posts →