By Day: I am a senior software engineer working on modeling and simultion projects. I mostly code in C/C++ with a little Java thrown in. Recently I have been focusing on updating legacy build systems to CMake and Ant with Jenkins as the continuous integration environment. I am 98% pure linux user... the other 2% if the time I am out of my element.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
4 profile views
Last seen Dec 6 '18 at 22:53
Top network posts
- 22 Tips for improving commute efficiency/comfort?
- 9 A pin punctured my tyre. Should I only replace the inner tube, or patch the outer, rubber tyre?
- 6 Why not have the bearings in the forks themselves with through-axles?
- 6 What factors influence how easy it is to track-stand a bike?
- 6 how much cable beyond the pinch bolt
- 5 MTB Hardtail preventing flipping backwards on steep gradients
- 5 Why have suspension stems disappeared?
- View more network posts →