By Day: I am a senior software engineer working on modeling and simultion projects. I mostly code in C/C++ with a little Java thrown in. Recently I have been focusing on updating legacy build systems to CMake and Ant with Jenkins as the continuous integration environment. I am 98% pure linux user... the other 2% if the time I am out of my element.
This user hasn’t posted yet.