Part of the story about Monica Cellio. Parties in a dispute have usually better chance by talking to each other (not infallible, but worth a try).
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Member for 4 years, 10 months
8 profile views
Last seen Feb 7 '16 at 12:52
- Stack Overflow 11.3k 11.3k 1313 gold badges5757 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Super User 4k 4k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 107 How can I shrink a Windows 10 partition?
- 40 How to correctly add a path to PATH?
- 35 Error in finding last used cell in Excel with VBA
- 24 Get last n lines or bytes of a huge file in Windows (like Unix's tail). Avoid time consuming options
- 22 Excel: Formulas for converting data among column / row / matrix
- 21 How do I find out if I have a swap partition on my hard drive?
- View more network posts →