2021 marks 20 years since I first turned a wrench at a bike shop. I still can't figure out whether it's a higher calling or a compulsive disorder.
Top network posts
- 50 How do you operate a used bike business without contributing to theft?
- 48 I purchased a "new" bike from my local bike shop that is five years old--should they have disclosed this?
- 46 What is the difference between I.S., post, and flat mount disc brake mounting standards?
- 30 How to choose a bike for a very tall and heavy person?
- 28 When is it not okay to cheap out on bike parts?
- 27 Why do freehub and cassette have only one position that matches?
- 25 6-bolt vs centre-lock: pros and cons?
- View more network posts →