I'm a technician and Windows software developer who runs Ubuntu at home. I'm a ham radio operator into digital modes, Morse code, contesting, and QRP; and also an avid road bicyclist, an electronics tinkerer, a hiker, and a beginning guitarist.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 13 '19 at 21:56
- Amateur Radio 5.5k 5.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Bicycles 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Aviation 949 949 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 681 681 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 175 175 1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 38 What is the purpose of classifying fighters?
- 26 How to pass another bicycle in a bike lane
- 19 Is it legal for a non-profit to use ham radios for emergency purposes?
- 15 Why do passenger jet manufacturers design their planes with stall prevention systems?
- 14 Tips for improving commute efficiency/comfort?
- 13 Why are Wullenweber CDAAs obsolete?
- 13 Dangers of commuting outside town to work
- View more network posts →