Recently joined Opencast Software.
Previously at Orange Bus and before that at DXC (ex-HPE) and (for a short time) system/network administration team at Nomad Digital.
Before that (for a much longer time) lead and worked in infrastructure teams in UK universities (Edinburgh and Newcastle).
I come from a Unix background so have a habit of expecting everything to work like that. Long experience of running mail systems (and all the underlying systems which support them).
I've got a particular interest in monitoring and service resilience.
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Member for 2 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 12 at 13:06
Top network posts
- 34 How can I get user name by user ID?
- 19 How might I cancel scheduled downtime on Nagios
- 13 Why don't random numbers in AWK change after the first run?
- 11 docker - no crontab for root
- 9 How do I find out if a uid exists?
- 8 How to Upgrade to PHP 5.5 on Windows Server 2008
- 6 Yum: How to show "Command Line" column in "Yum history list all" output?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.