Available now, SQL DBA contracts, London or remote. Microsoft certified SQL DBA with real passion for all things tech. Inquisitive, reliable, trustworthy, hard-working. Managed SQL Server since 2004, with a strong IT infrastructure background.
Owner and Lead consultant of dbAZ Ltd, a consultancy focused on DBA services for SQL Server on-prem and Azure.
- Database Administrators 826 826 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Server Fault 515 515 66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- The Workplace 515 515 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 421 421 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 123 123 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 41 How to deal with coworker's health issues that affect my work?
- 32 How to list the users and groups of an AD Security Group when not a domain admin
- 12 How to persist credentials in a remote Powershell session?
- 9 How do i completely turn off windows defender from powershell
- 7 SQL Server history of growth and shrink events
- 6 How to monitor history of database usage if login auditing is not enabled?
- 6 What is the right tool to process big .xel files (SQL Server Extended Events logs)?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.