I've been riding and fixing bikes with varying levels of success since I was knee high to a grasshopper.
These days most of my cycling is urban commuting and road riding, but I do manage to take my duallie out for a blat around the trails every once in a while.
Member for 10 years
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 15 '10 at 11:53
Top network posts
- 62 Can I ride home with a broken spoke?
- 39 How to do a track stand?
- 38 Alternatives to buying a repair stand?
- 31 What should I look for in a good pair of cycling shorts?
- 21 How to store bikes inside a house or unit with limited internal space?
- 21 Is it possible to fit a chain guard to a bike with derailleur gears?
- 18 How can you recognise a quality steel frame?
- View more network posts →