My current bikes: Specialized Rockhopper hardtail with Fox Forx front suspension and a 2x10 Shimano drivetrain with Deore XT components.
Road bike: '03 Trek 1000 recently upgraded with Shimano Ultegra 6800 drivetrain and R8000 mechanical STI's.
Full Suspension: '03 Specialized Stumpjumper FSRXC Stock except Shimano HT2 3x crankset and XT front der and 9s cassette.
Member for 2 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 22 at 10:25
Top network posts
- 10 Mountain bike ID help
- 8 Are the Shimano derailleurs sold on Ali Express genuine or fake?
- 7 Remove crankset when no bolts visible
- 7 What is this retainer ring?
- 6 What is the torque needed for chainring bolts?
- 5 Lockring spacer Shimano cassette
- 5 Is it safe to run disc brakes up front on a mountain bike that lacks a disc caliper mounting point in the rear?
- View more network posts →