My current bikes: Specialized Rockhopper hardtail with Fox Forx front suspension and a 2x10 Shimano drivetrain with Deore XT components.
Road bike: '03 Trek 1000 recently upgraded with Shimano Ultegra 6800 drivetrain and R8000 mechanical STI's.
Full Suspension: '03 Specialized Stumpjumper FSRXC Stock except Shimano HT2 3x crankset and XT front der and 9s cassette.
Member for 2 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen May 6 at 21:20
Top network posts
- 10 Mountain bike ID help
- 8 Are the Shimano derailleurs sold on Ali Express genuine or fake?
- 7 Can I mix brands of chain and missing link
- 7 Remove crankset when no bolts visible
- 7 What is this retainer ring?
- 7 How can I lower the gear ratio on my son's bike?
- 7 Replacing disk brake pads with multi-tool only
- View more network posts →