I'm fascinated with bicycles...with how they work, how they're built, how they're used, and what they have to offer. I'm pursuing an MS in Civil Engineering specifically to design and construct cycling infrastructure for transportation planning.
I have worked with several bike-share programs providing free access to bicycles for students, workers, and retirees. In addition, I volunteer as a bicycling safety advocate with local schools.
I appreciate lugged steel, leather saddles, Bridgestones, and pink bar tape.
My next big goal is a cross-country ride from Maine to California.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
6 profile views
Last seen Apr 12 '14 at 15:32
Top network posts
- 19 Is it better to have a slightly big or slightly small bike?
- 15 Good Quality Road Platform Pedals?
- 14 What is the simplest way to lower the gearing on my touring bike?
- 14 Is riding shirtless safe?
- 13 Schrader tubes in Presta configured Rims?
- 13 How do I make a road brake lever work alongside a mtb brake lever
- 12 Rolling backwards while pedaling forward on a Freecoaster
- View more network posts →