Mostly do C++,python,image processing,machine vision - anything with lots of 3D,maths and data. Background is experimental physics and optics.
Member for 9 years, 6 months
8 profile views
Last seen Mar 22 '11 at 20:13
- Stack Overflow 86.6k 86.6k 2121 gold badges170170 silver badges247247 bronze badges
- Physics 29.5k 29.5k 55 gold badges5858 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 23k 23k 22 gold badges4141 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 15.3k 15.3k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Super User 6.2k 6.2k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 379 Remove audio from video file with FFmpeg
- 194 Default constructor with empty brackets
- 168 Why can I touch aluminum foil in the oven and not get burned?
- 150 Repeating characters in VIM insert mode
- 134 Why is air not sucked off the Earth?
- 102 QComboBox - set selected item based on the item's data
- 101 Will the Large Hadron Collider "explode" if the power is turned up too high?
- View more network posts →