These days mostly server. Previously mostly UI (application and browser). Started out reading/writing UDP packets directly to the raw network interface.
If I have to state a preference, it's for using as few layers of intermediation as possible.
Member for 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 7 at 13:35
Top network posts
- 128 Book in which the "mountain" in the distance was a hole in the flat world
- 123 Did Terry Pratchett ever explain the inspiration behind the Luggage?
- 119 What term is being referred to with "reflected-sound-of-underground-spirits"?
- 63 Soviet statistician deduces the existence of parasites feeding on the human race
- 61 Looking for novel with a girl that knows current stock prices
- 52 1980s live-action movie where individually-coloured nations on clouds fight
- 50 A story both SF and Fantasy where a character in a spacesuit has a phantom arm
- View more network posts →