- Unix & Linux♦ 55.7k 55.7k 1212 gold badges8484 silver badges189189 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 737 737 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 656 656 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Server Fault 354 354 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Hardware Recommendations 301 301 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 73 Why is the wild card character * so different between commands zip and rm?
- 70 Counting occurrences of word in text file
- 43 Is it true that a tarball can change where files are extracted to regardless of the commands used to extract it?
- 35 Bash: How can I replace a string in a previous command?
- 35 What is the meaning of [[:space:]] in bash?
- 34 Return owner of process given PID
- 34 Non-root user getting root access after running "sudo vi /etc/hosts"
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 10 '19