I commute to work via bike off and on; I seem to do it for a few weeks a season, then get out of the habit when something comes up that make it inconvenient. Now that I'm back in the city, and there's a lot more within biking distance, I'm hoping to use my bike more for getting around. I tend to treat my bike as a way to get around town, as my commute or on the weekend; I don't spend much time biking for fun.
Montpelier, VT, USA
Member for 10 years, 5 months
6 profile views
Last seen Apr 7 '14 at 4:44
- Stack Overflow 284.5k 284.5k 5555 gold badges345345 silver badges326326 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 7.4k 7.4k 44 gold badges3737 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Bicycles 4k 4k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.9k 1.9k 1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 3656 How to mkdir only if a directory does not already exist?
- 2344 Undo working copy modifications of one file in Git?
- 2031 How to check if a value exists in an array in Ruby
- 1642 HTML 5: Is it <br>, <br/>, or <br />?
- 1278 Parsing JSON with Unix tools
- 850 Sqlite primary key on multiple columns
- 757 Remove a git commit which has not been pushed
- View more network posts →