I commute to work via bike off and on; I seem to do it for a few weeks a season, then get out of the habit when something comes up that make it inconvenient. Now that I'm back in the city, and there's a lot more within biking distance, I'm hoping to use my bike more for getting around. I tend to treat my bike as a way to get around town, as my commute or on the weekend; I don't spend much time biking for fun.
Montpelier, VT, USA
Member for 9 years, 11 months
6 profile views
Last seen Apr 7 '14 at 4:44
- Stack Overflow 272.3k 272.3k 5454 gold badges341341 silver badges322322 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 7.3k 7.3k 44 gold badges3535 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Bicycles 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.9k 1.9k 1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 3386 How to mkdir only if a directory does not already exist
- 2239 Undo working copy modifications of one file in Git?
- 1965 How to check if a value exists in an array in Ruby
- 1573 HTML 5: Is it <br>, <br/>, or <br />?
- 1170 Parsing JSON with Unix tools
- 818 Sqlite primary key on multiple columns
- 688 Remove a git commit which has not been pushed
- View more network posts →