The easy answer, courtesy Dr. Jeff Lichtman:
"Information forces you into this uncomfortable position where you have to kind of say - okay I don't get it but I know that the real world is more complicated than the way I'm thinking about it".
Member for 46 days
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 29 at 7:44
- Meta Stack Exchange 10.4k 10.4k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Astronomy 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Physics 2k 2k 11 gold badge55 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 38 What programming languages are available for quantum computers?
- 36 Rollout of new network site themes
- 35 Reputation on SuperUser not appearing in Rep. Notification Queue - yet it is given silently
- 28 Winter Bash 2019 Knitting
- 24 Show off your hats! (2019 edition)
- 23 Idiom meaning to talk about something everyone already knows
- 22 How to select a Constraint Programming Solver
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.