I founded my software company, Elfring Fonts Inc, in 1980. We are global suppliers of bar code and MICR printing software and bar code scanners. Over 75% of the U.S. Fortune 100 companies use one or more Elfring Font products. We also sell UPC codes at My Bar Code Store.
I have B.S. and M.S. degrees in engineering, plus an MFA in Ceramics. I have one patent, have written several books and numerous magazine articles.
I have been developing and selling software electronically since 1979, using the first BBS system to start. I joined the Association of Software Professionals in 1989, was elected to the ASP Board of Directors in 1991, and was elected Chairman of the ASP Board of Directors in 1992. I joined the Software Industry Awards Foundation board of directors in 1998, which hosts the Software Industry Conference each year. I am also a founding member of the European Software Conference, which began in November of 2000.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 27 '18 at 3:12
Top network posts
- 16 Titanium frame has a crack - advice needed
- 12 Preventing rust in bolt heads
- 8 How much of a difference will I notice going from a Mountain bike to a road bike?
- 7 Clipless shoes & pedals and long distance
- 7 Speed and comfort of a racing bicycle?
- 6 Are collisions with animals something to be worried about when cycling in the country?
- 5 Why using a puncture repair kit instead of a new inner tube?
- View more network posts →