I am a first-year Mathematics graduate student at George Mason University interested in algebra and analysis.
I am currently reading:
Kolmogorov and Fomin Introductory Real Analysis
Naber Topological Methods in Euclidean Spaces
Stein and Shakarchi Fourier Analysis
Always within arms reach:
Engelking General Topology
Rudin Baby Rudin
Herstein Topics In Algebra
MacLane and Birkhoff Algebra
Member for 10 years
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 21 '10 at 16:35
Top network posts
- 44 How do Lagrange multipliers work to find the lowest value of a function subject to a constraint?
- 35 Most harmful heuristic?
- 22 How do Lagrange multipliers work to find the lowest value of a function subject to a constraint?
- 14 matplotlib: varying color of line to capture natural time parameterization in data
- 14 Proving commutativity of convolution $(f \ast g)(x) = (g \ast f)(x)$
- 14 What are some good ways to get children excited about math?
- 12 Fourier Analysis textbook recommendation
- View more network posts →