I am a recovering triathlete. I found out late(r) in life I had a knack for winning triathlons that take 2 hours or less to finish. I still run, bike, and swim ... but far less often so I can climb, hunt, fish, ski, bike, and otherwise play in the mountains of Wyoming.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 20 '19 at 13:43
Top network posts
- 61 Add minutes to CURRENT_TIMESTAMP in PostgreSQL
- 56 How can I have nose re-run only tests that failed?
- 28 How can I have nose re-run only tests that failed?
- 19 How do I setup a local HTTP server using Python
- 9 Postgres seems to ignore listen_addresses setting
- 8 Given the strength and scratch resistance of Gorilla Glass, are cases of value for iPhones?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 20 '19