I am a recovering triathlete. I found out late(r) in life I had a knack for short-course triathlon racing. I had a solid racing career, winning a bunch of races and having too much fun. I still run, bike and swim ... but far less often so I can climb, fish, ski, mountain bike,and otherwise play in the mountains.
Member for 6 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 20 at 13:43
Top network posts
- 55 How can I have nose re-run only tests that failed?
- 53 Add minutes to CURRENT_TIMESTAMP in PostgreSQL
- 27 How can I have nose re-run only tests that failed?
- 13 How do I setup a local HTTP server using Python
- 8 It would be nice to exclude areas when searching for jobs
- 8 Given the strength and scratch resistance of Gorilla Glass, are cases of value for iPhones?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.