I've been developing websites professionally with PHP since 2005, and have used jQuery for much of that time.
Since late 2009, I have been working almost exclusively with Drupal, at least in my day job.
Since early 2013 (give or take), I've been playing with iOS development at night.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 6 '10 at 12:55
- Stack Overflow 12.2k 12.2k 1010 gold badges3030 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Bicycles 1k 1k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Area 51 284 284 88 bronze badges
- Drupal Answers 221 221 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Web Applications 163 163 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 778 Can I specify multiple users for myself in .gitconfig?
- 140 Can I get CONST's defined on a PHP class?
- 80 How do I tar a directory without retaining the directory structure?
- 65 Jekyll on Github Pages: any way to add footnotes in Markdown?
- 44 Can I use a Presta tube in a Schrader rim?
- 32 How can I convert Markdown documents to HTML en masse?
- 17 How should I angle my foot throughout a pedal stroke?
- View more network posts →