I've been developing websites professionally with PHP since 2005, and have used jQuery for much of that time.
Since late 2009, I have been working almost exclusively with Drupal, at least in my day job.
Since early 2013 (give or take), I've been playing with iOS development at night.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Oct 6 '10 at 12:55
- Stack Overflow 12.4k 12.4k 1010 gold badges3131 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Bicycles 1k 1k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Area 51 284 284 88 bronze badges
- Drupal Answers 221 221 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Web Applications 163 163 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 796 Can I specify multiple users for myself in .gitconfig?
- 141 Can I get CONST's defined on a PHP class?
- 81 How do I tar a directory without retaining the directory structure?
- 65 Jekyll on Github Pages: any way to add footnotes in Markdown?
- 45 Can I use a Presta tube in a Schrader rim?
- 32 How can I convert Markdown documents to HTML en masse?
- 17 How should I angle my foot throughout a pedal stroke?
- View more network posts →