DelphiC++/Rust geek, prone to automating builds, testing and bike riding.
Welcome to Bicycles . We recommend that new members [take the tour](http://bicycles.stackexchange.com/tour) to get to know how to make best use of the site. This answer is short and short probably be a comment, or you could edit it to further explain your point. When you have 15 reputation you'll be able to leave a comment like this. See also [How to Answer](http://bicycles.stackexchange.com/help/how-to-answer)
Member for 7 years, 1 month
22 profile views
Last seen Oct 6 '19 at 23:48
- Bicycles 22.2k 22.2k 33 gold badges5858 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Bricks 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 59 Is commuting 10 km on an empty stomach harmful?
- 52 Admitting financial status in interviews
- 41 How to ride when the weather is hot?
- 39 How to give away lights to cyclists without lights?
- 38 Is it ethical to ride with races without being part of them?
- 37 What to do when a snake is in front of you?
- 32 Why only ball bearings on bicycles?
- View more network posts →