My Eddington Number is 45 (in miles).
n = 4. I now have:
- a Genesis Tour de Fer 10 (2017)
- a GT traffic hybrid (2010ish) with child seat
- a Saracen Tufftrax disc comp 29er hardtail (2017)
a Raleigh Michigan (rigid MTB, 1992)The back wheel died.
- a Universal Wildthing Blowout (stupid name if you ask me). It's essential a BSO clone of the Raleigh, and all other 90s no-sus MTBs. But for a bike that lives outdoors in a high-theft area and doesn't go far it works for me.
I also look after the family's bikes including a kid's bike and a trailer, and do most of my own maintenance. Most of my riding is on tarmac, for commuting and fun (which includes Audax) but I do a little MTB as well as taking the tourer on gravel. The only person I compete with is myself.
Any code of mine that I publish anywhere on stackexchange.com I hereby place in the public domain to the extent governable by law. Explicitly, I place it under the CC0. This also applies to documentation/instructions etc.
Opinions I post are mine and mine only unless clearly stated.
Attribution (especially if I say anything clever) is appreciated where reasonable - but specifically not demanded.
Member for 5 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 10 '18 at 15:35
Top Network Posts
- 170 What's the single-word for "left or right handed"?
- 78 What is so bad about puns?
- 78 Storing passwords in access-restricted Google spreadsheets?
- 68 When a recipe asks to add spices to the oil, can you add the spices directly to the sauce for the same effect?
- 66 Is a 13-hour layover at Heathrow enough time to go see Buckingham Palace?
- 61 Is it normal that a peer reviewer would ask for an executable file in order to check my results?
- 59 How can I be more frugal with salt when cooking (dried) pasta?
- View more network posts →