- Signal Processing 697 697 22 gold badges55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 555 555 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 369 369 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Bicycles 298 298 11 gold badge33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Politics 203 203 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 11 Is it customary to correct for the gain of a window?
- 10 Why are magnitudes normalised during synthesis (IDFT), not analysis (DFT)?
- 10 What is the point of hiking boots, versus any comfortable walking shoes?
- 10 Why are twisted pair cables used in electric power distribution systems?
- 10 When is the last day the Republicans or Democrats can change their candidate for the national election?
- 8 How do I determine my wheel size
- 7 Is this reinterpret_cast OK to do
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 3 '18