top 0.95% overall
After 1,112 days continuous, it looks like my time on this site has passed.
My focus has been on promoting positive interaction among members, and a sense of community.
Not everyone shares my values though. Some prefer a more dog eat dog world, or a world where personal invective and gratuitous insults are the way to achievement.
I had hoped that Our Model would be carried through. Maybe it's a work in progress.
I wish all cyclists well. Happy cycling.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
30 profile views
Last seen Apr 20 '17 at 2:44
- Bicycles 16.8k 16.8k 44 gold badges4747 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 4k 4k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 3k 3k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- History 1k 1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 159 How do I get people to stop bikeshedding (focusing on trivialities)?
- 78 How to get over anger at inconsiderate drivers
- 58 Using ArrayList or HashMap for better speed
- 52 Leaving lock on the parking rack - is this rude?
- 50 Best ways to avoid getting hit by cars?
- 41 How should I handle a highway patrolman who stops me occasionally to give incorrect instructions about my riding duties?
- 39 How to deal with professors who don't follow the text
- View more network posts →