I was looking at the change history for the following question:

Whats a good bike for under $450

and it looks to me as though the question morphed somewhat from the original post of

Whats a good bike for under $450 that will help a 17 year old get from place to place

to the final

Looking for a bike for a 17 year old to get from place to place. On a budget of $450 USD. What style of bike and how do I find the best deals?

Now, this particular question doesn't really matter, since it has now been closed. But I was just wondering what the procedure is for flagging that an edit has changed the meaning of a question?

1 Answer 1


There is not a formal procedure for that particular issue, but you could just use the normal "flag" link, and then select:

In need of moderator intervention A problem not listed above that requires action by a moderator. Be specific and detailed!

When you do that you are presented a text area in which to detail your concern with the question or the edit.

  • thanks Gary I hadn't realised there was a text box
    – PeteH
    Dec 7, 2015 at 22:21

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .