I ride for fitness, enjoyment and an easier, less stressful commute.
On weekends I ride a custom (by Kennedy's Cycle Fit) road bike with Campag gear.
To commute I ride an SE Lager fixed (love the fixie!)
With the family I ride a Shogun hybrid.
I love to tinker with my bikes and won't go to a mechanic unless it's for something advanced or unfamiliar.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
3 profile views
Last seen May 7 '15 at 0:01
Top network posts
- 88 Has anyone implement RadioButtonListFor<T> for ASP.NET MVC?
- 46 Is it really going to damage a bike to wash it with a hose?
- 27 Why is the front brake lever on the right if you 'drive' on the left and vice-versa?
- 26 Can someone give me a short description and comparison of the different road cycling pedal / shoe systems?
- 25 Why don't Tour de France riders always ride their TT bikes?
- 23 what is this protrusion on one side of my platform pedal for?
- 19 What are the most significant factors affecting downhill cruising speed?
- View more network posts →